Whilst the general email form is secure on this site, topics or scenarios may arise in which a stronger for of privacy may be desired.
Below are a list of platforms and ways you can reach me, which gives us a greater level of privacy, thanks to end-to-end encryption technologies, and open-source software.
- TAILS is an open-source operating system which gives journalists and whistleblowers greater access to privacy, it’s amnesic by design, which means it does not store any information to persistent memory by default. It instead stores information on the computers RAM which is volatile and erased when the computer is powered off.
- Always secure your device with strong authentication, for smartphones, choose strong passphrases.
- My PGP key can be found here, this is used to encrypt and verify messages, using ‘pretty good privacy,’ a secure messaging standard for email.
- Signal is avaliable upon request, Signal is an open source End-to-end encrypted messaging platform for iOS, Android and Desktop. It’s a not for profit.
- WhatsApp is available, it is a messaging app similar to Signal and owned by Meta Systems (facebook)